Could redundant/implicit dependencies be checked during generation, like outdated dependencies are?

Since the change which added automatic detection of outdated dependenies when running tuist generate (and the option to automatically install them, via onOutdatedDependencies: .install), my team has had very positive feedback about less need to manually run tuist install. This got me thinking: something that I still see often overlooked is checking the dependency graph with tuist inspect dependencies, so would it be possible to check and warn about that at generation time, either by default or as an opt-in?

I don’t know how much performance overhead this might add, but I wouldn’t imagine it would be too much since the dependency graph is being built in both cases. Even better would be an option to configure having it log as a warning (similar to the warnings today for multiple targets linking the same static framework) , or having it fail generation entirely if violations are found.